5 DOs to Help Slow Aging Skin
• DO stop smoking. Smoking is the 2nd biggest cause of skin damage after sun exposure.
• DO use an AHA or BHA (also known as retinols) every day. A daily appli-
cation can erase years from your face.
• DO exfoliate once a week. Choose a formulation that's best for your skin type.
• DO use an eye cream daily. Eyes are one of the first places to show aging.
• DO invest and ingest antioxidants. 'Antioxidants' is a huge word in aging prevention.
Be the First to Hear About New Products, Special Events and More!